A kitchen is one of the essential requirements for a house. It is of utmost importance that you invest time and energy in planning out the design, styling and installation of your appliances to help you meet your needs at every step. You have to ensure that for a fitted kitchen deep drawers, a stone work surface, recessed plinth and an under mounted sink is mandatory. So plan the look of your kitchen to make optimum utilization of space without being cluttered. You have to undertake the research with an architect who can guide you through the entire process.
Things You Need to Know for a Fitted Kitchen
1. Limited funds are no barrier to having your dream kitchen. What is important is that you have a good eye and a good fit. For a fitted kitchen all you need is a fabulous fitter. Keeping your things simpler is the key guideline.
2. A visually pleasing arrangement of cabinets with deep drawers, cupboards are important. Ensure that you do not mix them both at all as it can look like a mess. Never opt for a full height floor mounted units. Looking for a symmetry is of paramount importance.
3. Go for concealment when it comes to slick modern fitted kitchen. While selecting your appliances always focus on the energy efficiency rating over a brand. The appliances can even be concealed behind cabinets to match the look of the rest of the kitchen.
4. Invest on the worktop always as it is essentially the most visible feature. Honed granite which generally has a flat look with lowered sheen and comes without reflection is an ideal choice. It is relatively affordable and light weight too. Check for the thickness in order to ensure for a sturdy look for a fitted kitchen.
5. Getting a cheaper stainless steel sink and getting it under mounted beneath your worktop can automatically guarantee a stylish and expensive look. One interesting trick is to get your skirting board, the base on which the floor unit sits as far as possible. This is done to make your joinery appear high design for your fitted kitchen.
6. Always opt for good quality taps. Make your kitchen free of iron materials like knobs and beautiful handles as most of these incur hidden costs. Fitted closures and push catchers are the best options. You can even go ahead for integrated handles.
Fitting your kitchen using professional kitchen fitters is not an everyday process. Hence make sure of the quality standard and that the installation is solid. So no matter what you do, you should be delighted with the end results. After all the kitchen is the hub of the house, so it is worth making it perfect. So go ahead with giving your kitchen a makeover this season, in order to update your home. Ultimately it is the quality, matched with a seamless finish that becomes the focal point of a beautiful kitchen. So do undertake your research properly to look for the best player in this segment.