Should You Opt for a Walk in Wardrobe?

Daler Kitchen > Blog > Should You Opt for a Walk in Wardrobe?

    Enquire Now

    Should You Opt for a Walk in Wardrobe?

    Walk in closets are a room or a closet where you can walk into and use for storing clothes and accessories. The size of the same may vary from small to very large ones. A well organized walk in is indeed a blessing and it evokes the feel of a chic boutique. Nowadays you may opt for prefabricated fixtures and wardrobes for your walk in- different types and sizes in an array of materials are made these days. Ideally 75% of a space in the walk in should be kept for clothes o hangers while the rest 25% for shelves and drawers.

    The most important feature that all walk in wardrobes makers in Hayes should take note off is that the storage needs to be in an organized manner on the shelves and the drawers should be placed in a way that facilitates easy and accessible storage. A walk in with floor to ceiling wardrobes will take care of all your storage issues- as far as clothes, shoes and other accessories are concerned.

    Listed below are some of the advantages of walk in wardrobes-

    1. Organization- Walk in closet offer organization over and above everything else. All you need to do is to ensure that your clothes and possessions stay in an unblemished condition and try to keep the closet free of dust and grimes by vacuuming it regularly.

    2. Multipurpose- these can double up as addressing room and this comes in handy especially when you have a shortage of space to accommodate a separate dressing room. They even offer privacy because they are not visible from the outside and no one knows what is inside.

    3. More room- walk in closets in general has more room in offering than other types of closets. The chief purpose of a closet is to organize all your stuff in such a manner that you can find it easily when you need it. Larger ones can accommodate chairs and racks as well as a dressing table depending on your preference and budget besides space.

    Tips for making a walk in closet-

    1. A general tip for all walk in wardrobes makers in Hayes is to choose the material and style efficiently. Wood, glass, mirror, traditional, modern, contemporary- choose your style according to your need. The glass and mirror will look good and help in visually enlarging the space. Sleek wooden designs and laminates in an array of colors widen the options too.

    2. Walk in wardrobes may even have open or closed wardrobes. Open wardrobes are the most opted out for and you do not have to battle with dust. Furthermore things are neatly arranged.

    3. Walk in wardrobes makers in Hayes should choose the lighting options very properly. Lights help in locating items besides enhancing the overall look and feel of the wardrobe.

    A wardrobe system can easily be disassembled and put back together again in your new home. On the other hand if you plan to stay longer at a place, invest in quality, functionality and design because it will be less expensive for you in the long run. Ultimately evaluate your requirements, space and budget to build something you would admire for a lifetime.

    Call Us On:
    0203 601 5600
    Our location:
    691 UXBRIDGE ROAD, HAYES, MIDDLESEX LONDON
    Open hours:
    MON-SAT 8:30AM - 7PM

    Book Free Visit